Focus on Republic Goals and Objectives
- Identify and attend appropriate trade shows showcasing the City of Republic
- Co-sponsor annual FAM tour with the City of Republic
- Continue to strengthen presence with the other economic development organizations
- Continue contact with builders, developers, property owners, and other professional organizations
- Develop business visitation program
- Promote entrepreneurship through appropriate workshops and trade shows
Additional Marketing Opportunities
- Continue to maintain and utilize new RBIDA web site
- Invest in social media marketing efforts
The RBIDA's regional plan involves the pursuit of the following four goals:
- Develop talent by leveraging regional school systems and higher education institutions to successfully prepare students for the workforce, while also attracting and retaining recent graduates and young professionals.
- Grow the economy of the region, continue to focus on job growth, create a competitive business climate and marketing to external prospects.
- Enhance the community by promoting the region’s abundance of quality of life assets and make it a “community of choice” to live and work.
- Challenge internal and external perceptions of Republic, Missouri, and the region by differentiating it from other communities across the United States.
The minimum investment level to be considered a member of the Republic Business Industrial Development Association is an annual commitment of $1,000.00. Regardless of the amount of investment, every investor makes a significant and positive impact on the economic future of Republic, Missouri, through their commitment and leadership.
Investment Partners will be recognized on all marketing materials and at the annual RBIDA Board meeting.